About the Role
Purple Koru is looking for a candidate with proven experience using Ansible Tower to perform run book automation for Linux servers and writing Infrastructure as Code playbooks for system configuration management, system start and stop, and other routine system administration tasks with a minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
The candidate will assist in a Run Book Automation project by developing, testing, and deploying Ansible playbooks to perform run book automation.
• DevOps Engineer or Software developer who has experience with Ansible, VMWare VMs and Linux Bash scripting.
• Experience writing Ansible Modules and writing playbooks in YAML.
• Deep understanding of Ansible and Linux scripting.
• Ansible Playbook development and Ansible Tower Deployment.
• Scripting in YAML, PowerShell.
• Experience working with automating system administration tasks using scripting tools such as Python or shell (preferred).
• Aptitude for analyzing and troubleshooting operating systems, application configuration and stabilities.
• Experience with monitoring and automation tools further help analyze real time issues.